The National Western Centralized Wastewater Treatment Facility, a division of MFEI, has processed non-hazardous waste streams properly for over 20 years. Additionally, we own and operate a state and federally permitted facility for the treatment of sub categorical; B (oily water) and C (organic) contaminated ground and surface water as well as non-categorical septic and grease trap waste. Full package services include testing, profiling, specialized transportation, treatment, storage, resource recovery for beneficial use, and disposal.
Certain liquids, such as construction site groundwater, contaminated surface water, groundwater removed to prevent flooding, oils, grease, and special non-hazardous residues require unique processing. Our facility, near the intersection of I-25 and I-70, provides water treatment, filtration, purification, and wastewater handling services throughout the Rocky Mountain region and surrounding states.
Your Solution for Groundwater Treatment & Remediation
By providing a centralized wastewater treatment facility, National Western Centralized Wastewater Treatment Facility offers local government and municipalities the opportunity to direct and refer the generators or transporters of various non-hazardous liquid waste materials to a safe, local low-cost processing and disposal facility. Oily wastes, restaurant grease, sand trap residues, and other similar non-hazardous waste by products require special handling and treatment prior to proper disposal. These materials must be properly processed in order to prevent the fouling of municipal waste treatment facilities, to avoid potential contamination to state water, and to comply with state-required regulations.
Additionally, we are a State permitted groundwater treatment facility specializing in construction site dewatering, hauling, treatment, and disposal.
Our highly efficient, cost-competitive facility has the capacity to process volumes ranging from a few gallons to full tanker truckloads of over 6,000 gallons. Processed solids can then be combines with other industrial materials to allow the further beneficial use of these waste materials, which would otherwise require costly permitting for on-site treatment or only be able to be landfilled.
National Western Properties Wastewater Treatment Facility Assets:
A highly trained workforce, that has been certified to comply with defined Colorado State Regulations, as Colorado Water and Wastewater Facility Operators.
Certified National Wastewater Treatment Facility system inspectors certified by the National Association of Wastewater Treatment (NAWT).
24/7 availability to receive truckload or rail deliveries of a wide variety of different waste streams.
A full complement of National Western Wastewater Treatment fleet equipment and processing systems.
Certified weight scales for the purposes of accurate tracking and billing.
Regularly inspected facilities and equipment, by both local and state agencies.
Multiple storage tanks at the facility, allowing rapid off-load of deliveries, and the immediate return to service for transporters.
Full Fleet with Top-of-the-line Equipment
- Centralized wastewater treatment facility for oily water, septic, sewage, grease trap waste, organic water, and construction site water.
- Non-categorical for septic and grease trap wastes.
- Oily wastewater treatment and disposal (sub categorical “B”).
- Bio-solids management & transportation for beneficial reuse.
- Deployable, portable, polymer dosing units and bio bags dewatering systems, allowing for the temporary or long-term storage of waste materials, on location anywhere in the region.
- Deployable, mobile centrifuge dewatering equipment, high-powered vacuum trucks, and portable pumping systems.
- Roll-off containers for the filtering, vacuuming, storing, and dewatering process.
- Specialized containment and storage containers for liquids or sludge, in sizes ranging from 1,500 to 80,000 gallons.